I am a 18 years old boy and I get a nipple pain

hi im a 18y.o male. 5.9approx156 to 160lbs i workout daily: run 3,4 miles than weight train for about an hour, i ve been doing this routine for about five months. and lost over 50lbs.for the first time today during my workout, my nipples started stinging alottt it was severe, but i was still finishing my routine. when i got home for a shower, i took my shirt off and saw my nipple tips. they were red burning! when water fell on them during my shower i felt like dying. they were stinging severly. please someone help me and give me some advice to prevent this prob and cure it :) thank you. if needed my email is
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
hi amin,
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum. did you get bitten by something overthere? if not it most probably is some sort of infection which is set in. can apply some antibiotic cream over the nipples if it occurs. if its not a great deal of concern, just apply coconut oil on it, should give you comfort. if you still cant get relief, need to consult a surgeon.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Excessive exercise sometimes causes rash/urticaria , which is an allergic reaction. You probably have the same, you can apply a soothing ointment/lotion like calendula + aloevera. And avoid scratching.
If it doesnt get better in a day/two, or appears at other places as well, visit a physician/dermatologist.