I am Hypertension patient. Suggested glycomat 250 for blood sugar. Suggest medicine for Cholestral and prediabetes

I am 47 yrs old my weight is 60 kgs and ht 165cm. For the last 4 years my Fasting blood sugar stable bewteen 100 ~110. My Doctor suggests me to take Glycomat 250. Do I need to take medicing for Blood sugar control. My total cholestoral is measured 220 is now in control with physical exercise at 150. Please advice do I need to take medicine for Cholestral and prediabitis. I am Hypertension patient and taking Repace H for the last 4 years.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012