I am HBsAG patient. Is it necessary to take vaccination during pregnancy ?

Dear Dr., I m HBsAg Patient for past 4 years. Recently i have tested complete test and doctor advised me not to worry and you are in carrier state. We are Newly married. I have vaccinated my partner - 2 dose already done (2nd dose 4 days back). Now we are using safe sex . My Question is 1. How long we should continue for the safe sex mode. here we are advised to have vaccination 1,2,3 and 6. 2. in between If she get pregnant on 6th month; is it necessary to have vaccination on 6th month Thank you. karu
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011