I am Flat Chested, anything i can do to make them bigger ?

I am 11 years old and i am really flat chested, i feel really left out because all my friends have big breasts, is there anything i can do to make them bigger or am i dommed with a flat chest forever ? please answer!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

still 11 so it is small, wait till 16 if you dont get bigger than you need a implant, till that time you stimulate the breasts by massaging them they will grow bigger and quicker

Anonymous's Response

i feel the same. im 11 and i have the same problem. their are some foods you can eat to make your breasts and butt enlarge. like: chicken, carott, sugar, pasta, wheat bread. i am not sure if they work but i read that they do. also there is a ringtone that is suppost to  its called rock meolon. look it up. lisen to it 20 times a day each day for 10 days and its suppost to increase your breast size by 3-4 centimeters. do exersices like push ups and sit ups. hope i helped =] and anyways who needs a perfect body. boys look for a good looking woman on the inside, not the outside. boys who do are just jerks. dont compair your self to other girls. each girl is beautiful in thier own way. your 11 when you get a few years older you'll get them. trust me ;]. well i hope i helped! =]

how can i find the ringtone?

Anonymous's Response

...lmao... YOUR ELEVEN. Complain when you're hitting 18, that's when you'd be having a problem. And if you're flat it's genetics, besides implants, you can't really change the size of your breasts.

Anonymous's Response

Dear Emily. There is nothing wrong with you, only with the men you are thinking of.  A man who loves Jesus will love you, no matter what your body is like.  Men who do not love Jesus have demands: body type, breast size, frequency of sex (at 3:00 AM, and what not).  But the man who loves Jesus will love you just the way you are.  What can I say to make you understand that this is really true?  You will find a million men who will disagree. But you will not marry a million men. You will marry one.  And if you marry the right man, one that loves Jesus, you will be loved more than you will be able to imagine.  Emily, I always thought that I was so ugly that no woman could ever love me.  Then I met Jesus and he changed everything.  I set my sights on finding someone that I could love and serve. Amazingly, I found that my wife fell in love with Christ in me.  Emily, to a man, there is nothing more beautiful than a womans body. Your body. And when a man who loves Jesus realizes that you are willing to give your body and all your love to just him, then THAT will be all that any godly man will ever need. Listen to me: that is all that YOU will ever need. He will pray that the size of his penis will be pleasing to you. And you will pray that the size of your breasts will be pleasing to him. But when both of you strive to be pleasing to Jesus, and to each other, then none of the physical details will matter (weight, blindness, disability or anything else).  I just wish that I had known this earlier in my life (it would have spared me a lot of grief). But I thank God that Jesus set me free from all this nonsense so that I can begin living an abundant and eternal life!  I pray that God will do the same for you and for any reader who is tired of doing it the wrong way for so long.