I am 7 weeks late on my period but my pregnancy test shows negative. Can an online doctor help me ?

I feel pregnant have all the normal pregnancy symptoms, fatigue, sometimes slight dizziness , needing to wee a lot more than normal, i was also sick a few weeks ago, i have already had 2 pregnancys 1 live birth and 1 miscarriage at 6weeks along, so am quite aware with the feeling of being pregnant, i am starting to show already which was how i was with my first pregnancy, i was showing and didnt even notice as people was asking me before i did the test and when i did the test i was only 3 weeks along so i show really early anyway, (i suprised the docs when they found i was only 8 weeks as they thought i was about 16 weeks along) I feel and look pregnant but ive done a few pregancy tests and a blood test and they have all come back negative, i am now 7 weeks late on my periad, and still getting negative results, never had this happen before. has anyone else experienced the same thing
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011