I am 65years old & have type 2 Diabetes. should I increase the dosage I take on the below mentioned medicine ?

I am 65years old, 5 4, 85 kilos, i am Type 2 diabetic for more than 10yrs now. am taking 2 tablets Glide 5mg, before breakfast, then after breakfast i take: Glycomet 500, Plendil 10 mg for my b/p, Ciploric 300mg for my Arthritis and at nite: before supper, i take 1 tablet Glide 5mg, and after supper i take Glycomet 500. My blood sugar reading in the morning w/o fasting reads 230. and w/fasting it reads 190. Please advice me what to take to get a normal blood glucose in the morning, or should i increase the dosage i take on the above mentioned medicine. Your attention and help to this matter is greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011