I am 63 years old suffering from back pain,high BP and i am allergic to spicy food

age 63 male operated for hydrocil / hernia before 30 years. had a slip disk (minor) treated and stayed in the hospital for 5 days ,cannot lift heavy load. high blood pressure for the last 6 years..medication atinol /aten 50 each day. I am a vegetarian and do consume a peg or two spirits occasionally and I do drink tea coffe atleast 4 cups a day with milk and sugar..dessert is a must after my meal .. allergic to spicy food (immidietley have to gargle mouth or I develop blisters on my toungue..was cosnuming tobacco and stopped completely since 2009...attimes I have back pain due to my past job..I was working at a gas station and a indian cash and carry shop....which involved daily loading unloading of various consummables. Now?please advise!!!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011