I am 5'7 i weigh about 145. Am i fat?

i am a 14 year old girl and i am 5 7 i weigh about 145. am i fat?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
It depends my dear on your bone mass, ex(big boned) . I am 5'10 and 145 pounds and my friend is also 5'10and 145 pounds and she looks bigger than me. I have a smaller frame than she does. Good posture will help you look more lengthy and therefore slimmer. Also the good posture will help in the long-run to keep your stomach in. Also, do not wear too-tight clothing, this makes you look bigger then you are. if you have doubts, engage in light exersise and a proper diet. And you are young and possibly still growing, please do not obsess about your weight! you may lose some inches as you gain inches in height.