I am 55 years old man. I started having pain in Left Arm Elbow

I am having Pins and needles for the last 1 month. I am Male, my age is 55. I started having pain in Left Arm Elbow and went to cardiologist and he said it has nothing to do with heart and seems Mustle related I still have slight pain in Elbow and if I message or take Motrin then less pain in Arm. I did blood work/ urine test and everything is Normal but CO2 is 20 LO,E-GFR is 51, Folic Acid is 20 High,Vitamin B12 level is 754,250H,Vitamin D level is 19 Low. CRP is: 0.22 CPK Total is146. Doctor says he days not see anything abnormal. Please advice
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011