I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and about 165 lbs , Am I fat ?

I'm 5'7" and about 165 lbs. I swim competitively for about 3 months out of the year, and the rest of the year, I don't really do anything. I'm starting a gym membership tomorrow, though. I know I have muscle because my legs are like, rock solid other than a little bit of flab on my upper, inner thighs. My arms are like that, too except for the flab on the upper parts. How much weight should I lose, and what should I do at the gym to lose it? Plus, should I wear the swimsuit I have on in that one pic? current=Picture217-1.jpg newest=1 current=Picture154-1.jpg newest=1 current=Picture044.jpg newest=1
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
You are beautiful, vibrant, cheerful, energetic, youthful, have great skin and hair, bright eyes, and great style. You're beautiful just the way you are.
  Anonymous's Response
you should follow a healthy life style which include walk/aerobic exercise plus a weight loss diet.
diet should be low in fat and calorie--no fried,no sweet,no maida,no full cream milk and its products
Eat high protein diet.high fibre diet-sprouts,egg whites,bran wheat flour ,fruits and salad,i am sure you will get results

your ideal body weight should be approx-60kg