I am 43 years old and i have swelling above my leg crease area

swelling and dicomfort on right side just above leg crease area. Hello , I am a 43 year old male in reasonably good health. Last week I woke up in the morning and noticed that I had a swelling on my right side just above my leg crease area . It is also a little tender , but mostly just a discomfort from the waist ban of my clothing. If I probe the area I can feel something that I do not feel on the left side in the same spot. It does not feel hard , but you can feel it. About four days before I noticed this I was bitten by a tick about five inches above this area however I do not know if this is relevant to the problem I am asking about now. The area is swollen from the forward part of my hip to 3/4 way down the right leg crease area. I hope you can help thanks Bill from ky.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011