I am 40 years old,confused about fruta planta for weight loss

I was inquiring about the weight loss pill fruta Planta. I have gotten both bad reviews and good reviews from different doctors I really am not sure what I am supposed to do considering one says its fine to take and the other says its not........when you have several different medical doctors with completley different answers it kind of confuses me and Im still not sure wheather or not to take these pills i have purchased..... Im a 40 year old female and i am about 30 pounds over weight with no other known health problems. should i take these pills or not?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011