I am 37 weeks pregnant. Is it possible i am carrying twins as i am a twin myself ?

i am 37 weeks pregnant my babys head is in birthing position but is lying op and his body and legs are across my stomach my placenta is at the front of my womb would there be any chance of me carrying twins as i am a twin myself. and the midwife couldnt tel if it was only one baby. i am 37 weeks pregnant my babys head is in birthing position but is lying op and his body and legs are across my stomach my placenta is at the front of my womb would there be any chance of me carrying twins as i am a twin myself. and the midwife couldnt tel if it was only one baby.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011