I am 36 years old female suffering from brown discharge and nausea. I am on microgynon 30

I was prescribed microgynon 30 2 weeks ago in the middle of my cycle for excessively heavy periods and mid cycle spotting. Today I noticed brown discharge after I pee, just like I am about to begin my period. I would have been due my period today had I not been on this medication. I am also very nauseated today. Is this normal or should I see my doctor again? Is my period likely to arrive? I believe I had already ovulated before starting the tablets. My doctor suggested I should take these pills with no breaks for the next 3 months as I have lost so much blood in previous months. I am very worried about this change in my cycle. I have always been regular. I do not want to have discharge as this is the reason I was put on this medication to begin with. I am otherwise healthy, age 36 years, non-smoker and non-drinker. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems this may be signs of having your period.
Wait for 2-3 days and during this time if you do not get period then consult gynaec to find out the cause.
ok and bye.