I am 35 years suffering from brain TB,taking rifampicin,pyrezinamide,solonex. Do they have any side effects ?

Hi docter, i m 35 yr old lady suffering from brain tb ,and takin medince for 5 yrs ,i am taking rifampicin,pyrezinamide ,ethionamide,solonex,selzic, benadon .pls tell me if there any side effect of these drugs,as i want to start my family after stoping these drugs.and pls tell me what to eat right so that i come over from the side effects of these drugs..i m very much worried ..pls help me docter regards Prerna bhatnagar, kanpur
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011