I am 35 years old married man facing a problem of premature ejaculation.

Respected sir, Im 35 years old married man facing a problem of premature ejaculation . i hav been a regular habitant of masturbating . coz of this i got PE and also the erection is not firm . i very rapidly ejaculates once i started reaching her vagina we both got really frustrated in our sexual i mostly request your help n suggestion wheather i can get cure from this issue , to have a normal sexual life, if its so pls advice me further thanks sir
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011