I am 34 years old,i loose weight when i stop health capsule. Am i getting habitual of capsule ?

sir i have taken before 10yrs health sun cap- when i taken this my weight 65 and when i stopped this my wiight is 50 what can i do i am 34 I has taken since 10 years regular health on capsules per day 2 but when i stopped this my health is fell down weakness coming.what can i do sir my age is 34 yrs weight now 50 kg and weekness comes when we take this cap regular weight 62 kg i am 34 yrs old am i habachual this capsule .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011