I am 34 years old and i feel thumping sensation between eyes and fatigue,using nasal spray but not getting satisfied results

Ive had a thumping sensation between my eyes for 3 weeks now And I also feel fatigue My Dr believes its a sinus infection and gave me a nasal spray It has not worked Could it be something more serious I am a 34 yr old woman and I ve had a thumping sensation between my eyes for 3 weeks now. I am also feeling fatigue. My Dr. believes it a sinus infection and gave me a nasal spray. It has not helped..I m afraid it may be something more critical. My blood results also came back normal.
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011