I am 33 yrs old & suffering from high blood sugar and knee joint pain. Is this because of typhoid or the diabetes ?

Hi doc. i went for blood sugar test yesterday. fasting blood sugar came to 116. went back for postprandial after 1.5 yrs of food, it came to 204. pl suggest am i diabetic. im 33 yrs. My dad is having diabetics that too he found out at the age of 40 hrs. I was down with typhoid in jan 2011. post that i developed knee joint pain . Now i have no idea is this because of typhoid or the diabetes if there. kindly suggest. I was very active but post thypoid i get tired soon and dont feel like talking to anyone. Aman
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011