I am 33 weeks pregnant and not gaining weight so is it normal at this stage and how can I increase it?

Hi Doctor , I am now 33 week pregnanct, yday I have done my routine check up and found that my weight is same as last month which is 51 kg. It has not increased at all in last 30 day ( same as last check up), My weight before pregnancy was 43 kgs. My diet is good and I eat proper food + fruits every day. I also tahe 3-4 cocounut water every week. Please let me know not increasing wieght is normal or what at this stage. I got to read that these days babay s weight increases in proportion with mothers weight. Please let me know what should i do. Please assist me I want healthy baby.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Nov 2011