I am 32 weeks pregnant and my baby is lieing longitudinal

im 32weeks pregnant and my baby is lieing longitudinal but head is cept at free so just on the pelvic brim does mean the baby is breech help
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
hi welcome
by todays position we cannot say whether baby is breech or not
better you consult your gynecologic and take the better opinion
thanking you
General & Family Physician Dr. Gyan Prakash's  Response
hi.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.it is cephalic presentation.breech presentation means head is towards fundus of uterus and leg at pelvic brim.at 32 week head does not enter pelvis.it is normal till now in your case,but it can change position until head enter pelvic brim.
ok thank you its just its my 6th pregancy and never had this before so just wanted to no and wanted to ask if i had a chance of having a c sec
at this time nothing can be predicted but till now it is normal.at this gestation presentation is this only in normal.just keep on visiting doctor as per schedule.