I am 32 weeks pregnant and I had bad cramps.Do I need to worry ?

I'm 32 weeks and I had bad cramps earlier today and now my stomach feels like its going to burst and the baby has been moving like crazy which makes it hurt even worse also have horrible heartburn and rib pain. Do I need to worry? I m 32 weeks and I had bad cramps earlier today and now my stomach feels like its going to burst and the baby has been moving like crazy which makes it hurt even worse also have horrible heartburn and rib pain. Do I need to worry?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011