Acne is caused due to changes in the pilosebaceous units. They may occur in different forms like comedones,papules, pustules, cysts and nodules. Since you have to pop your acne, it seems more of the pustular variety .
In cases of severe acne
, underlying diseases like PCOD
(polycystic ovarian disease
) and Thyroid
needs to be ruled out. Hence any other associated symptoms along with the acne becomes important.
In the meanwhile
1) Use an antidandruff shampoo to wash your hair. Wash your hair atleast 2 times/wk
2) Avoid pricking or breaking the acne , as that would increase the acne
3) Avoid rubbing the face while washing or wiping your face, pat it dry
4) Avoid or minimize the use of cosmetics and oil bases creams.
5) Drink plenty of water--atleast 10-12 glasses/day
6) A healthy balanced diet as against junk foods is advised.
7) In case of any other associated symptoms, visit to your family physician is indicated, who might suggest certain tests.
Acne responds extremely well to homeopathic
remedies, for which a detailed case history is required.
In case of further queries, you can write to --- firstname.lastname@example.org