I am 30year old & have bad acne & new spots coming again and again on my face. How to get rid of it ?

I have very bad acne prob I'm 30year old I have tried to do every thing to clean my face plz help I am 30 year old f , I have acne prob every week new spots coming again and again on my face and it s very pain full as well plz tel me what to do when spots coming it s all on red color and then after one day turn to White I have to pop them up because it s won t looks nice on face plz help me how to treat them
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011