I am 30 years old suffering from acute pain in hand,ankle,shoulder and back. Is it Arthritis ?

Hi Doctor ...I have been suffering from pain in my left side body joints since a long time. It started with acute pain in my left hand, got to left ankle, shoulder and the latest addition is my back. Presently I am unable to lift any weight with my left hand and also faces difficulty while walking due to my ankle. Pain in the back recently is prohibiting me to sleep on my left side or to carry up my baby.I am 30 years of age, mother of a 1.5 years boy. It would be really helpful if you could help me with the course of best treatment to be undertaken. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011