I am 30 years old. Could i be pregnant?

how can I get a baby?? my partner and I have been trying get a baby, but not working. Is that something wrong with me?? I m very worrying too much cuz of my age.... i m over 30 yrs old. :-/ Like need to less stress or emotion or what? just give me some tips and advices.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

First you should get yourself evaluated to see if there is any problem, in you and your husband. You should get yourself tested by a gynec and your husband has to undergo Semen analysis. Also do know about the fertile period in your cycle and it is fruitful to have sex during that period.