I am 3 months pregnant so what medicines should I take to have a healthy and fair baby without any delivery problems ?

i m 25 yrs and 3 months pregnant ,suggest me any medcines for a healthy and a fair baby,as my skin colour is somewhat wheatish i m 3 months of pregnant ,can u suggese me some treatment or something for a healthy baby ?? and delivery wihout any problms?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Hi ashwini;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Congrats on having pregnancy ;take care & the medicines for healthy growth of your baby will be prescribed by the doctor.
As far as the colour of baby is concerned it is governed by nature & genes of the parents;no medicine can make a baby fair or dark.