I am 29 years old female & still worried for internal elbow bleeding & sever pain that I got accidentally

I tripped over and fell down on concrete with back of the head yesterday when i was jogging. My left elbow got bleeding and it was very painful. On the way to my home on foot, I got cold sweating, my hands were very cold and suddenly wanted to pass motion. My vision was weird and i was very weak to move on. These signs were gone after i used the bathroom. I went to the emergency dpt to see the doctor as i really can t stand the pain. The doctor examined my left elbow, did x ray test and gave me some medicines. I have no headache, vomiting, dizziness but i was very sleepy. I didn t go to bed straight away when i got home as i am afraid i don t wake up in the morning. But this morning I woke up as usual and did my daily routine. Although I am ok now, I am still worried for internal bleeding and the signs I had got. I am 29 years old, female and 5 7 tall.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011