I am 28 years old female, i have white bump inside vagina lip and it has a knot inside it

white bump inside vagina lip it has a knot inside it? im 28 years old female, 5 4 weight 235, sexually active, but i a lil neverous to go to a womens clinic , i have a white bump, on libia it has a knot inside the bump, i have no clue what this is, its got me freaking out, i am itchy down there but not red down there anymore, i used monistat, but still want to know what this bump is? no ingrown hair around it.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011