I am 28 years old and I just got my HBsAg test done. One lab is saying i am positive with patient rate of 17 and the other lab is saying I am non reactive with patient rate of 0.36

HI, I am 28 years old and I just got my HBsAg test done. One lab is saying i am positive with patient rate of 17 and the other lab is saying I am non reactive with patient rate of 0.36 . Please tell me what does it means ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
a positive rsult doesnot mean anything. it can be a result of a chronic infection & you might not be having anything now. get anti HbeAg done to get to know if you are active or not. before that get all the tests repeated in a proper reliable lab even if it is expensive. its worth doing it.