I am 27 yrs old lady have irregular periods and i missed some months. what should i do ?

hie, am a lady aged 27 and have problems with my menstration. i have irregular periods and i miss some months. usually i miss 2 to 3 months and about a year ago i consulted a doctor who gave me some medication and had my periods for two consecutive months but it stopped. now am scared to be on another medication. i started my periods when i was 15 and they were regular but as i grew older they became irregular. this worries me as me and my husband are planning to have babies please help me. what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011