I am 26 years old and suffering from cramp and tightness in right leg calve muscles

hello doctor ,my age is 26 years. i am suffering from cramp and tightness in my right leg calve muscles,and right hand.why this is happening.what should i do. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Sep 2011
hi,thanks for query.Normally in people like you who are active the causes could be many but simple.There could be some deficiency of iron and calcium or vitamin e.Please take more of fluids during the day.Do regular exercise and take liquids like fruit juices,coconut water frequently during the day.This should help.
wishing you good health.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, most common cause of cramps n tightness of leg is calcium defiency n stiffness of muscles. you should take any pain killer n start calcium suppliments. along with it you should take protine riched diet. monitor your blood pressure n consult with your doc then start proper treatment.