I am 25 years old going through thyroid treatment and taking thyronome but still getting increased tsh level

Hi, I am 25 yrs old(female) and taking treatment for thyroid for last 8 years. I have taken electroxin tablet for last 8 years and tsh level is below 5.5 and in normal state but in last 6 months the tsh level is high so doctor prescribed thyronome 125 and asked me to take it for 2 months and i followed the same and checked the tsh level and it came normal(below 5.5 ) so doctor asked me to follow the tablet for next 6 months .Recently i have checked my tsh level and it is 6.8 now. again increased... can you please suggest me whether this will affect my health and life. Thanks...
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011