I am 25 years old and i get anxiety attacks. What is the chances of having heart attack ?

Hi I am a 25 yr old female, I dont smoke ( i did from 13-17). I have anxiety about my heart all the time. I have irregular heart beats. I ad my heart monitored for 24 hrs and they said I had sinus arithmea (spelling?) but all I would need to do is work out and eat healthy. But I obsess over my heart rate and whether it would get too high. I know that my average heart rate was mid 70 s . I would just like to know what the chances are for somebody like me, that my heart would just stop or have a heart attack .Also i ve noticed a hand full of times that at night if I got out of bed too fast, id get pressure in my head and my heart would beat slower. Is that something to be concerned about?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011