I am 25 year old. How can I gain weight and build muscles ?

hi doctor i want to consult about weight gain right now m 25 year old and my weight is only 56 kg. how can i gain weight and build muscles
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
do regular aerobic & non aerobic exercise,build up your muscles,take diet rich in protein & fat,you will gain your wt.
no steroid injection.
firstly you should make your digestive capacity clear if any problem is there by using purgation treatment(agasthyar kuzhambu-100mg + trikadugu choornam),then amukkura lehyam,kooshmanda rasayanam like medicines in ayurveda you can take along with milk
its good to take soups daily,fruits containing fibres,rice items
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremajic
there is no shortcut
get a medical check up to confirm that no illness is there
physical exercises and balanced healthy high protein diet for wait gain and muscle building
for muscle building you will have to do power exercises with weights
attend gym and take guidance