I am 24 years old suffering from indigestion,weight loose and pain around umbilicus

siri m 24 yr oldi m lean thin weight60kg and height 68have a complain of a indigestion since 1 weekmy stool has come like mucus partially indigested and partially constipatedi cant gain weightsometimes there is a colicky like a pain around umbilicus and epigastric regionwhat should i do sir i m 24 yr old and i m lean thin weight60kg and height 170 cm have a complain of a indigestion since 6 month my stool has come like mucus partially indigested and partially constipated i cant gain weight though i take food regularly and good,sometimes there is a colicky like a pain around umbilicus and epigastric region what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011