I am 24 years old and i feel severe pain in testis during urination. Do i need medical attention ?

im 24 male, im not taking medication for anything and have no medical problems or sti s and the only history of cancer i no of was my mum s mum had it, but for the past week or so i have been having some harsh pains a matter of seconds after i start urinating it gets so painfull it forces me to stop and i cant continue, the pain comes from inside just behind my testical s, any idea s as to what the problem is?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011