I am 24 years old. What diet plan i should follow to lose weight ?

Dear doctor .i m jeena .my age is 24.height is 5.6 and weight is 60kgs.i want to lose 4 to 5 kgs of my weight before marraige.i am following a diet plan which is as follows, breakfast= one bran slice + chiken shami kabab+200ml skim milk OR One boiled egg+skim milk 200 ml snack = 7 to 9 almonds Lunch= 1 apple + 1 guava+half small melon or if melon is big then one fouth of it.some times i replace melon with watermelon +i cup of green tea without sugar. sleep for one hour evening = 1 cup of tea using 1 tbsp of everyday dry milk and artificial sweetner like SUCRAL. Dinner= 200 gms of chiken boiled spicy + 1 cucumbar+1 tomato OR 1 cup of any lentil (daal) without tarka oil ghee etc + small half chapati +veg salad same as above. I also using multi vitamin tablet(route to health) for hair nail and skin two times in a day with breakfast and dinner.and thats it i want to follow this plan for 1 month to lose 4 to 5 kgs.plz do tell me is this diet plan healthy??? can it affect my hair and lead to hair loss?? should i add something or remove something from this diet plan??i m waiting your answer deadlyyy.take cares
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011