I am 23 years old. How i can put up my weight ?

My age is 23old and wight is 48kg . so i have a take all type tablat for my health and wight growth but and woking and no so growthing in my body so doctor please tell me and how to growth my health and wight. My age is 23 old and whight is 48kg.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Why you are taking medicine for health and weight...?Are feeling weak,fatigue..?
Is there any deficiency of vitamin..?
If you are normal than go for natural way.take highly nutricious diet like pulses,cereals,milk,fruit juices,fresh vegetable.Go for routine exercise,yoga.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You need to stop eating medicines and start eating healthy. Eat high carbohydrate and protein diet like bananas, eggs, oatmeal, lean meat, pulses, cereals. Also start weight bearing exercises. Eat more bananas, oranges, grapes and chikoos. Chicken and fish also will help in protein and muscle mass build up. Drink plenty of water. Exercise daily.