I am 22yr, am I having any sign of a heart attack ?

Im quite young, but recently I felt stabs of pain in my chest that went all the way down to my wrist, which started throbbing and then I felt like throwing up, dizy and a little numb. My mom has complained all her life of having heart problems, could this be hereditary. Ive never had anything like this but a couple months ago I tried coke a few times. Obviously not a good idea, but Im wondering if thats the effect its had on me. Coke meaning cocaine, u dummy lol
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
was it in your left arm/wrist or right? if it was left you should probably go and see a doctor. not that im a professional or anything i just happen to know alot about hearts and heart disease. :)