I am 22 years old female. How can I increase my height ?

i am female 22 years old my height is 5 feet only. i want to increase my height can i increse my height. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
**
1. at this age, growing end of long bones are closed and no further growth is possible.
2. you can practice Yogasan which stretches the spine and by this way you can increase your height by 1"-2".
3. have a well balanced diet, and stay happy

3 users find this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
whenever People who know how to increase height naturally know that exercise is crucial if you want to improve your body. When you exercise, your body releases Human Growth Hormone, or HGH, into your system.
And This is the complex hormone that triggers your bones, muscles, and tissue to increase in size. The better your workout, the more HGH will be in your system. Furthermore, exercise strengthens your body to support it as the bones and cartilage lengthen.

Thanks
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcomee to HCM
height is a biological process of body it increases at certain age only.you have already cross your age you reached your stage of ossification so it is difficult to you to increase your height
so rather than height increase your confidence.
thanks

Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Hi Yuvika;
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height of female increases from puberty up to maximum of 19-20 yrs .Since you are 22 yrs now the fusion of bones has already taken place so there is no chance to increase bone length & therefore height .One to 2 inches can be done by surgical procedure but there is a risk of deformity & it is not cosmetically viable.So please be happy with your height .
Thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
increasing the height at the age of 22 i think is not possible. you can remain slim and that will give you an appearance of tall girl. have balance diet and regular exercise.
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
Hi, welcome to healthcaremagic ,
It is difficult to increase the height at this age
General rules for growing height are good protein rich height with stretching exercises, cycling, skipping, swimming etc which will slightly help u still u should follow it.
Besides, your general appearence will help u to look less short if you remain slim, wear small prints or designs, dresses & hairstyles ieaving the neck free,
Most of all confidence in your looks will make u free of your worry about height
Dont be depressed, 5 feet is not a very short ht. for indian women,

Homeopath Dr. Pratima Verma's  Response
Hi !
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
The height what you have mentioned is not short height for a girl. See, there is no medicine available for increasing height at this age.So instead of worrying about height,try to enhance your personality. Do regular exercises, take balanced diet to have good health.Wish you a good luck for your future.

Thanks and take care.