I am 21 years old and 50kg. I want to lose weight but my body is not responding to healthy diet routine

Hi. I m 21, weight 50kg and height 4 9. For the past 6 months plus, I ve been on healthy diet plan and I ve succeed reducing 7kgs. The problem is, I still want to lose weight but my body is not responding. And my weight keeps constant, 50/51 kg like that. I ve been following the same routine ( eating in small portions-morning, afternoon,night ; exercising) but still, it constant. Is there another way to make my body response?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011