I am 21 year old. about six months i had got some itching in the innerthighs, groin and around testicles. please suggest any remedies please?

hi, I am 21 year old. about six months i had got some itching in the innerthighs, groin and around testicles and it become worst after 1 month. There were also some small bumps also. The itching was very much hard and the whole area become black. And then i consulted a skin specialist. He gave some tablets, cream and some powder. Now it has past about 2 months and there no itching or any discomfort. But the real problem is that the entire area remains black. It is not changing. I am very much disturbed on seeing this. can u please suggest any remedies please?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Sep 2011