I am 21 weeks pregnant & having severe pain in my arms. It hurts so bad at night that I can't sleep. Is it a nerve issue or something else ?

I m having severe pain in my arms when I lay down. The pain is mostly in my hands ( joints ), but it runs along the under-side of my arms and goes to my shoulder blades. The pain subsides when I stand up and is gone during the day. At night though, it is so bad that I can t sleep. I should mention that I m 21 weeks pregnant; however, this doesn t seem related. It seems like a nerve issue. What do you think ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011