I am 20 yrs old, suffering from irregular periods, Is that i would not get pregnant because of this ?

Hello, I AM 20 YEARS OLD I JUST GOT MARRIED IN MAY 7TH OF 2011. BUT I TEND TO SOMETIME GET IRREGULAR PERIODS. I HAVE BEEN GETTING MY PERIODS IRREGUARLY FOR QUITE SOME TIME ( EVEN BEFOR I GOT MARRIED). I CAN MISS MY PERIOD FOR 10 WHOLE DAYS AND NOW I THAT JUST HAPPENED AND MY PERIOD DID NOT COME SO I THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT AND IM NOT. mY PERIOD JUST CAM TODAY WEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME EXACTLY 13 DAYS AGO. wAT IS WRONG WITH MY BODY IM SO AFFRAID FOR MY HEALTH. wILL NI EVER BE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN?: (
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011