I am 20 years old and i am getting boils on my left breast causing pain and itchy nipple

i keep getting boils on my leaft breast and have been having horrible pain about a year ago I had a little bump on my left breast about a month or two ago it got to the size of a blueberry, my boyfriend and I tried popping it but it was just too painful. Three days later it started leaking, that lasted two days. Now I am getting another boil it seems and it is pussing and its gross. My left breast has been in pain for a while and hurts and the nipple gets very itchy. I am 20 years old and I just dont want to worry anymore.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011