I am 20 year old with height of 5'2.How to increase my height ?

i m 20 yr old n my height is 5 2 . is it possible that i can grow my height upto 5 10 plz tell me
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
hello and welcome
generely growth stoped after puberty,its depends on many factors,like diet,workout,living style and most importent thing is hereditary factor,
so finally if you really want to grow then its only 2-3 inches only so try hard take nutrional diet and join gym.
but plz dont go with fake ads releted to this ......ok
bye and take care
welcome to health care magic
you need to specify tour gender.if your male than there is chances to increase height bt cant give surety about how male till 21yr of age there is chances to increase height bt in female it is upto 18 at the max 19 yrs..
there is many alternative mode to treatment like homeopathy and ayurvedic which will give you result without side u can consult doctor near by.apart from medication self efforts is also needed.go for walking atleast 30mins,jumping exercise and swimming will help u.have food rich in calcium like milk and milk products.
good luck