I am 20 days late on my periods and my pee is dark yellow. Can an online doctor help me ?

3 weeks ago i spotted brown blood . just one time, then i haven t got my period yet. I been getting period craps everyday but no period,now when i go to the bathroom , my pee is dark yellow.I am 20 days late for my period, can you please tell me whats wrong with me. thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you had just spotting & getting cramps mean either your period is delayed due to hormonal problem or if you are sexually active then get a pregnancy test done.In both cases if there is no period for over 20 days then better to consult a Gynaec at earliest.As for the dark yellow pee it could be due to less consumption of water.
Take care .