I am 19 years old suffering from severe backache and scoliosis. Is the pain because of an extra spinal disk ?

Hi, I suffer from several back issues considering i m only 19...I weigh 140 pounds, and I stand 6 feet tall... it s far beyond a problem in all activities i do. I am missing L4 vertabrae, I also have a mild case of scoliosis , a herniated disk , and lastly, I ve been informed i have an extra spinal disk the doctor could not explain... How can i relieve my pain? I m relatively healthy, but almost all forms of exercise, and just the simple act of waking up are begginning to tear me apart. I have an appointment with a a surgeon , but that s n January 2012
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011