I am 19 years boy i have lot of hair in my leg

sir i am 19 years boy i have lot of hair in my leg , chest n back i want to remove them permanately can u tell me the write procedure to remove them n how much it time take n how much money required sir i am 19 years boy i have lot of hair in my leg , chest n back i want to remove them permanately can u tell me the write procedure to remove them n how much it time take n how much money required
Asked On : Sat, 1 Jan 2011
hi!rahul,
welcome to Health Care Magic Forum,
Rahul the best way to get rid of excess hair is by lasers .There are lot of lasers in market but the best of the lot is DIODE LASER .It requires multiple sittings (6-7) at an interval of 1-2 months.You can read in detail in my personal website -www.theskinhairclinic.com .it requires atleast 25000/- for package of 6 sessions for legs.Kindly let me know where you belong to so that i can help you further.
regards,
Dr.Chawda
i am living in jodhpur {rajasthan} n within 2 month it can remove permanently ? n cost or removing hair from chest leg n back?
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
hi!rahul,
welcome to health care magic forum,
i have no idea whether in jodhpur there is any laser center.Intwo months you can take atleast 3 sessions..which will give you approx 40% relief.If you can go to delhi and get a laser done then i can suggest you a place.
regards,
DR.cHAWDA
ok i can go to delhi but how much total cost for removing hair from leg ,chest n back telll me the total amount it will cost for all the session or permanent removal of hair from chest back n leg
Hi! Rahul,
welcome to Health Care Magic Forum,
rahul,to know the exact cost i need to talk to the laser center manager(actually i am not in delhi at the moment ,but i was in delhi for 11 yrs).Best thing would be that you msg me your mobile number ,i'll tell them to give you a call and tell you in detail.You can tell them that you are my patient.
regards,
Dr.Chawda