I am 19 and had 3 pneumothorax's 2 on right lung and three on left. I quit smoking but i am depressed

Need some advicve on my health right now, i use to smoke its been 2 weeks since i stopped, but its been 8 packs all together i smoked by myself or shared, over a period of 1 year that i smoked, at which 4 packs were like smoked during the period of 3 months, i smoked because i was stressed. I am 19 years of age and i had 3 pneumothorax's 2 on right lung and three on left. I quite because i fear i may die sometime soon and it stresses me out everytime now, and at times i have shortage of breath or anxiety attacks thinking about death or fearing something happening. What advice can you give on my current health and more.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Aug 2010